Fashion Future Challenge Award 比賽須知真係明？
Who are eligible to apply?
The Award is open to all students from local universities or tertiary institutions. Although the topic is on fashion, we encourage and call for action from students of different disciplines to participate in this competition. Please note the following rules*:
- Students MUST apply as a team from 2 to 5 persons
- Members of the team are not confined to the same university or institution
- All participating students should be aged 18 or above by the application deadline (14 Feb 2020)
- There is no limitation on the number of teams from each university or institution
*Subject to the rules and regulations of the Award
What should your team prepare?
To apply, please submit the following items before the Application Deadline (14 Feb 2020) :
- Completed application form (download here)
- One Abstract of 150 – 200 words written in English to introduce the basic ideas of the proposal
- One comprehensive and developed PowerPoint presentation to illustrate your proposal
Teams that are selected to enter Phase II (to be announced by end of Feb 2019) should prepare:
- One Final Proposal of 20 – 25 pages (excluding cover and content page) written in English, fine-tuned from the proposal submitted in Phase I.
It should include introduction, objective, research & methodology, recommendations, and conclusion
- Presentation of proposal in front of the Judging Panel (tentatively scheduled to be in Mar 2020)
How to apply?
All applications MUST be submitted by e-mail before the application deadline.
- Download the application form here and fill it out
- Send the completed Application Form, Abstract and a PowerPoint Presentation in separate PDF files by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (No amendments are allowed after this step. Before sending, please name the files in the following way: “name of member1_ form/abstract/presentation”. )
** A confirmation email will be sent within 3 working days upon receiving your application. If no confirmation email is received, please contact us at email@example.com
14 February 2020 (before 5:00 p.m.)