Terms and Conditions for
“Fashion Summit (HK) 2021: Journey to Sustainable Living”
Last Updated: 7 May 2021
- All participants of this activity must be aged 18 or above (as of the activity day).
- All participants must follow the COVID-19 Precautionary Measures at the assembly point and the activity venue.
- Co-organisers may assign enrolment quota for each company. Co-organisers and the Island House Conservation Studies Centre (The Centre) reserve the right to select participants to join this event.
- You must possess valid identity document. Non-Hong Kong Residents may have to provide ID Card/Passport copy for insurance application.
- Co-organisers will apply insurance for you with submission of your personal data listed on this enrolment form. No amendments are allowed after the issue of insurances which is 3 working days before the event day.
- Co-organisers may provide your data to The Centre for the visit arrangement upon The Centre’s request.
- Please arrive at the assembly point punctually and report to the tour leader upon your arrival. No waiting for latecomers.
- There will not be any lunch arrangements on the activity day. Participants are suggested to have meals before departure.
- Please protect your own personal belongings and do not bring any unnecessary valuables. Co-organisers and The Centre do not hold any responsibilities to any damages or losses of personal belongings.
- Co-organisers and The Centre do not hold any responsibilities to any legal action or compensations due to misconducts of participants during the event.
- The event will be postponed or cancelled under the following circumstances (i) Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above / Amber or Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force at or after 11:00 a.m. OR (ii) The Hong Kong Observatory announces that Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above / Amber or Red or Black Rainstorm Warning will be in force at or after 11:00 a.m. OR (iii) The Tai Po Air Quality Health Index published by the Environmental Protection Department reaches “Serious” level (band 10+) OR (iv) Any unexpected circumstances. Co-organisers will inform participants on arrangement updates as soon as possible.
- Fashion Summit (HK) reserves all rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. If there are any amendments, Fashion Summit (HK) will publish details on this website and acknowledge participants the important amendments via email.
- The English version of the terms and conditions is for reference only. In case of discrepancies between the provisions of the English and Chinese versions, the Traditional Chinese version shall prevail.
- Fashion Summit (HK) and Co-organisers reserve the right of final decision on any dispute and on the above terms and conditions.