COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Last Updated: 28 Jul 2022
- Upon arrival at the event venue, all entrants must scan the LeaveHomeSafe (LHS) venue QR code using the LHS mobile app on his/her mobile phone, present their valid Vaccine Pass (i.e. received at least 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccines or with the valid Recovery Record QR Code, click HERE for the validity details) for the event premises to scan by using the “QR Code Verification Scanner” mobile app developed by the Government, complete body temperature and quarantine wristband check according to the instructions from security guards, staff of co-organisers and event venue.
- Any persons without valid Vaccine Pass (Remarks: The validity of Vaccine Pass is subject to change according to the Government’s latest announcement) or with body temperature 37.5°C or above are not allowed to enter the event venue.
- Any persons who have been outside Hong Kong within 7 days of the event day are not allowed to enter the event venue.
- Any persons who are within their compulsory quarantine period according to <<Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap.599)>> are not allowed to enter the event venue.
- Any persons who have to undergo compulsory testing within the timeframe specified by the Government according to <<Prevention and Control of Disease (Compulsory Testing for Certain Persons) Regulation (Cap. 599J)>> are not allowed to enter the event venue if they cannot present a negative result proof of a nucleic acid test for COVID-19 conducted within the timeframe specified by the Government.
- All attendees must wear masks at all times inside the event venue.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed inside the event venue.
- There will be restrictions on number of people inside the event venue.
- As <<Cap. 599 Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation>> continuous to be updated by the HKSAR Government, all attendees must follow <<Cap. 599G Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation>> and <<Cap. 599I Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation>> which are valid on the event day. Participants should follow the regulations such as wearing masks in public places and prohibition on group gatherings of more than 4 persons in public places. Co-organisers and the event venue do not hold any responsibilities to any legal action or compensations due to violations of the Regulations (Cap. 599) during the event.
- Fashion Summit (HK), co-organisers and the event venue reserve the right to refuse entry or remove any persons from the event venue in the circumstances of prevention against COVID-19. If necessary, Fashion Summit (HK), co-organisers and the event venue shall contact the relevant law enforcement departments for assistance.