COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Last Updated: 7 May 2021
- Upon arrival at the assembly point and activity venue, all entrants must submit Health Declaration Form, complete body temperature and quarantine wristband check according to the instructions from security guards, staff of co-organisers and event staff.
- Any persons with body temperature 37.5°C or above are not allowed to get on the coach or enter the event venue.
- Any persons who have been outside Hong Kong within 21 days of the event day are not allowed to get on the coach or enter the event venue.
- Any persons who are within their compulsory quarantine period according to <<Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap.599)>> are not allowed to get on the coach or enter the event venue.
- Any persons who have to undergo compulsory testing within the timeframe specified by the Government according to <<Prevention and Control of Disease (Compulsory Testing for Certain Persons) Regulation (Cap. 599J)>> are not allowed to get on the coach or enter the event venue if they cannot present a negative result proof of a nucleic acid test for COVID-19 conducted within the timeframe specified by the Government.
- All passengers must wear masks at all times on the coach. Eating or drinking is not allowed on the coach.
- All attendees must wear masks at all times (except during eating or drinking) inside the event venue.
- As <<Cap. 599 Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation>> continuous to be updated by the HKSAR Government, all participants must follow <<Cap. 599G Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation>> and <<Cap. 599I Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation>> which are valid on the event day. Participants should follow the regulations such as wearing masks in public places and prohibition on group gatherings of more than 4 persons in public places. Co-organisers and the Centre to be visited do not hold any responsibilities to any legal action or compensations due to violations of the Regulations (Cap. 599) during the event.
- Co-organisers and the Centre to be visited reserve the right to refuse any persons from getting on the coach; or refuse entry or remove any persons from the event venue in the circumstances of prevention against COVID-19. If necessary, co-organisers and the Centre shall contact the relevant law enforcement departments for assistance.