Terms and Conditions for
“Fashion Summit (HK) 2021: Make Your Wardrobe More Sustainable”
Last Updated: 10 April 2021
- The enrolment period of this event ends on 26 April 2021 at 12:00 a.m. (GMT +8 Hong Kong time).
- All on-site participants of this event must be aged 18 or above (as of the event day).
- All on-site participants must follow the COVID-19 Precautionary Measures at the event venue.
- As seats are limited, Fashion Summit (HK) and Co-organisers reserve the right to arrange participants joining the event online due to the COVID-19 epidemic or enrolment status.
- The session named “Are You a Smart Green Fashion Consumer?” is an interactive session with prizes (hereafter “The Prize Session”). Participants of this session must be aged 18 or above (as of the event day).
- Participants who would like to join the Prize Session must register online before the enrolment deadline and only those who have received the confirmation email from Fashion Summit (HK) are allowed to join the Prize Session.
- Each person can only register for this event once. Repeated applicants may be disqualified.
- Each valid email address can be registered for this event once only. If there are more than one enrolment registered with the same email address, all relevant enrolments will be cancelled.
- Each applicant will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days after successful submission of the enrolment form.
- Applicants have the right to request access to and to correct personal data after registration. To access your data, please contact Fashion Summit (HK).
- Fashion Summit (HK) and Co-organisers have the right to request any participant showing identity documents as a proof of his/her personal identity or eligibility for enrolment.
- Participants who would like to win prizes of the Prize Session should follow instructions listed in the confirmation email to prepare in advance an outfit (top & bottom) which matches the sustainability concepts. Each online participant should submit Chinese introduction (within 300 words) of his/her selected outfit (MS WORD format) and colour photos of the outfit in JPG format (including front and back photos of the outfit, close-up photos of each fashion item of the outfit, close-up photos of each fashion item’s garment/washing labels, etc.) via email before the enrolment deadline (see photo examples here). Files submitted after deadline, in other file formats or by other methods will not be admitted.
- MC will invite on-site participants of the Prize Session to present and introduce their sustainable fashion items within 3 minutes. On-site participants should bring their prepared outfits to attend the Prize Session. Online participants’ submitted photos and introduction of outfits will also be shown in the Prize Session. If there are many candidates participating in the Prize Session, MC will randomly select on-site participants to present their selected outfits and only show outfits files submitted by the randomly selected online participants.
- During the Prize Session, guest speakers will select participants who have presented outfits that mostly match sustainable fashion concepts and with the best mix and match outlook to be the winners. The list of winners will be announced by the end of the Prize Session.
- The list of winners will be published on the official website and Facebook page of Fashion Summit (HK).
- Each winner shall be awarded one Panda Shop HK$200 Gift Coupon sponsored by WWF-Hong Kong.
- Each winner shall receive an email notice for the detailed prize redemption procedures within 7 days after the announcement of the list of winners. All winners are required to follow the email instructions to provide the required personal data before the deadline accordingly.
- Should any winner fail to provide the required personal data before the deadline, he/she will be disqualified to receive the prize.
- Each winner should provide all required information clearly and accurately. Fashion Summit (HK) and Co-organisers will not be liable for any failure of prize redemption or any loss resulted from incorrect data input or transmission error. If this is the case, there will not be any replacement or compensation for the winner.
- Fashion Summit (HK) reserves all rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. If there are any amendments, Fashion Summit (HK) will publish details on this website and acknowledge participants the important amendments via email.
- This event is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter. By participating in this event, you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter from any claims.
- The English version of the terms and conditions is for reference only. In case of discrepancies between the provisions of the English and Chinese versions, the Traditional Chinese version shall prevail.
- Fashion Summit (HK) and Co-organisers reserve the right of final decision on any dispute and on the above terms and conditions.