COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Last Updated: 3 Feb 2021
- Upon arrival at the event venue, all entrants must submit Health Declaration Form, complete body temperature and quarantine wristband check at the venue entrance according to the instructions from security guards, staff of co-organisers and event staff.
- Any persons with body temperature 37.5°C or above are not allowed to enter the event venue.
- Any persons who have been outside Hong Kong within 21 days of the event day are not allowed to enter the event venue.
- Any persons who are within their compulsory quarantine period according to <<Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap.599)>> are not allowed to enter the event venue.
- Any persons who have to undergo compulsory testing within the timeframe specified by the Government according to <<Prevention and Control of Disease (Compulsory Testing for Certain Persons) Regulation (Cap. 599J)>> are not allowed to enter the event venue if they cannot present a negative result proof of a nucleic acid test for COVID-19 conducted within the timeframe specified by the Government.
- All attendees must wear masks at all times inside the event venue.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed inside the event venue.
- Alternate-row seat arrangements will be implemented in the event venue.
- Fashion Summit (HK) and co-organisers reserve the right to refuse entry or remove any persons from the event venue in the circumstances of prevention against COVID-19. If necessary, Fashion Summit (HK) and co-organisers shall contact the relevant law enforcement departments for assistance.